19 Nov 2009

Burial & Four Tet - Moth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czl6-4lrr6Q

Now I'm not going to put this video up on here, I want you to click the link and check it out for yourself. Simply because through the 'Related Videos' section, you will discover a wealth of fantastic tunes. I strongly advise you take a peak at the featured video, 'The Field-Over Ice'....I think it's pretty special.

Now that the admin is out of the way, I'll discuss this link. It is a wonderful piece of music; the result of collaboration between two great artists - Burial, and Four Tet. I can't really describe to you what genre they come under, although ambient hip-hop may be a start. I think that this song and video come together to create a perfect audio-visual delight. It is a true example of how music and design can work as one, to communicate something pretty special. This is an area in which I am very passionate about...blending design and music is, well...made to be.

Please let me know your thoughts on this video, and what you think to the link between music and design, if indeed you think there is one.

Rate it/slate it

No comments:

Post a Comment